Youth Ski Program
2020-2021 Season Instructional Activity Videos
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Youth Ski Program will be different this season.
- An instructional video showcasing a cross-country skiing activity will be made available each week for participants to watch and practice on their own.
- All families will be able to visit the Iola Winter Sports Club trails while adhering to the COVID-19 Plan.
- Unfortunately, the Saturday morning in-person group lessons won't be taking place this season.
- Due to extremely high demand this winter season, the club provided all available children size skis and boots to families that have already signed up. However, you can still sign up to receive weekly activity videos by contacting Coach Katie at email@example.com.
- Girls and boys ages ten and under along with their families. As soon as a child can walk, he or she can cross country ski.
- Teaching the fundamentals of classic style cross country skiing. Activities and games allowing children to enjoy the outdoors during the wonderful Wisconsin winters are a key part of the program. Parents are encouraged to participate in each lesson along with their children.
- With your $125 family membership the first child enrolled in youth ski program is complimentary, each additional child is $5.00. Your family membership includes all trail fees, equipment for your children enrolled in the YSP anytime they want to ski, and equipment for parents anytime you ski with your children.
Youth Ski Program Head Coaches are Katie & Peter Gebhardt
If you're interested in volunteering along with the rest of the Youth Ski Program coaches, please don't hesitate to reach out.
We'd love to have you join in the fun of teaching our young skiiers.